So there are a lot of comments on this word press from anons still scared after they got a letter from ambulance chasers about copyright infringement with their IP on it. We are telling them they should not be and they still are scared. Here are reasons / defenses not to be.
1. They are loosing
2. Many are dismissing their cases
3. They have tried to get a blind man
4. They have tried to get an old woman with no internet
5. They have tried to get dead people.
6. A judge has even stated an IP does not equal a person. ( you can reference this case as a defense)
7. All the evidence, paper work, their faces of what they do is all over the net.
8. There are over 300,000 people trying to be scammed this way, you think the courts have time for 300,000 more people? Even if it was joined it would TAKE YEARS.
9. They want easy settlement money and nothing else, even if they took you to court look at numbers 1-7 you can bring up to a judge.
10. A judge in IL is even dismissing these cases as they show up because he knows its a fraud and frivolous.
So from everyone here…. please stop freaking out lol, it is just a waste of stress. This is the year 2011, if an anon goes to court, they will win and put their defenses and what went down on the internet and on youtube so just stop already…. the more time these trolls take the more the people that hired them have to pay $$$, so let it drag on their stupidity.